Directions for The American Civil War Research:
- Two sources are required for each topic. MLA format is the required format.
- ONE page paragraphed hand-written summary is required for each topic on a NOTE card. (Pick up additional note cards from the teacher)
- Create a CITATION page for each topic.
- Again two sources are required
- Alphabetize the sources
- NOTE: You may copy the CITATION information on the Internet to Google docs and create the citation page with that information instead of writing it down. MLA format is the required format. Alphabetize your sources.
- NOTE: You may print the information from the Internet to read, so you may have it for your summary and citation information in case you don’t finish in class. You have the information to work on in study hall or at home.
- NO WIKIPEDIA -- it is NOT a reliable source.
- No Google Images please. Stay in the sites that are safe. Thank you.
1) Work on research in the library. Remember you are reading to learn information. You read the information and summarize it on the note card.
2) First topic due at the end of class Friday, March 24th. Second topic due on Tuesday, March 28th at the end of class. The third topic is due at the end of class on Thursday, March 30th.