Directions: IN A LIST FORMAT: Write each word three times, write each word’s definition, and use each word in a complete sentence. The words are in the Prentice Hall text on your desk.
Self-start: Complete the vocaub
1) Six Traits of writing notes and activity....Word choice, sentence fluency, and conventions
2) Read: Rain, Rain Go Away, pp. 101 Explorations in Literature text.
3) Read: The Last Speciman, pp. 13 Explorations in Literature text.
4) Read: The Secret, pp. 118 Prentice Hall text.
5) Read: The Finish of Patsy Barnes, pp. 556 Prentice Hall text.
6) Read: An Episode of War, pp. 16 Prentice Hall text.