Past DUE: HANDWRITTEN ROUGH DRAFT. 500 points. ***PLEASE FINISH AND TURN IN***
1) Work time to type in Biography rough draft. After you finish typing in the handwritten rough draft continue typing and transcribing your information. Remember you must have 4 pages single spaced typed, TIMES NEW ROMAN, FONT SIZE 12 for your biography.
2) Check off handwritten rough draft with me SOON -- 500 points.
3) If you have pictures that you need scanned, please bring those in as soon as possible.
4) REMEMBER: Download from Google Drive to WORD to begin working on your paper.
5) REMEMBER: Upload from WORD to GOOGLE Drive to save your paper.
6) Use the BIOGRAPHY DIRECTIONS paper to format your biography. This paper doesn't leave the room, please.
7) Revisit how to insert pictures into your biography and create a collage page(s). (MINI-LESSON was Wednesday). If you need help, please raise your hand.
8) Parent edit goes home TODAY. Everyone will print. Please listen to directions. Parent Edits are due back on MONDAY, February 5, 2018.
If you have finished typing in what you have and still do NOT have four pages single spaced typed then you must get more information and add on to it this week in the lab. Four pages are required -- not optional!
SOME OF YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER AND BRING IT IN AND WORK ON IT. PLEASE CHECK GRADES FOR PARTICIPATION POINTS.